Download latest windows 10 pro.Get the Windows 10 May 2021 Update

 

Download latest windows 10 pro

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Thank you for your feedback!.Windows 10 Pro 20H2 Pre-Activated May

 

Get the latest update for Windows Windows 10 automatically downloads and installs updates to make sure your device is secure and up to date. This means you receive the latest fixes and security updates, helping your device run efficiently and stay protected. May 10,  · When the Windows 10 October Update is ready for your device, it will be available to download from the Windows Update page in Settings. Choose a time that works best for you to download the update. You’ll then need to restart your device and complete the installation. After that, your device will be running Windows 10, version 20H2. For more information, check How to upgrade to Windows 10 on new devices that include Office If you have Office or earlier and choose to perform a clean install of Windows 10, you will need to locate your Office product key.

 

Download latest windows 10 pro.Download Latest Windows 10 ISO File (20H2 Update) | TechLatest

Feb 17,  · Then you will need the latest Windows 10 ISO file. In this article, we are going to help you to Download Latest Windows 10 ISO File for updating or clean installing Windows 10 on your system. The article also contains an installation guide using the latest Windows 10 ISO file. There are two different use of an ISO file, you can update to latest. Jun 09,  · Windows 10 pro free download. Better and Enhanced Search is now available in lastest window 10 pro iso free download. Desktop and explorer Optimizations. Smart with Multitasking; Enhanced and better-shot View is available in window 10 pro 6bit. Windows 10 defender (anti-virus) is now upgraded with a new Look and feel. Better Improvement in Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins. Apr 15,  · Download Windows 10 Pro 20H2 preactivated iso Overview It comes with Microsoft Edge, an all-new browser that’s built to give you a better web experience. Write2 or type notes directly on webpages and share them with others, read online articles free of distraction, and save your favorite reads for later access/5(K).
 
 
related:
Download Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File)
Windows 10 Pro 20H2 Pre-Activated 19042.964 May 2021
Service Pack and Update Center
Service Pack and Update Center
Share This Post
Get the Windows 10 May Update
No more than 15% of NVIDIA GeForce graphics owners have ray tracing access
04.03.2021 [08:25],
Alexey Razin

With the onset of March, NVIDIA not only increased activity at events for investors, but also updated its presentation for them, including statistics of the past fiscal year in the document. This presentation repeatedly mentions that 85% of the GeForce user base needs to migrate to ray-traced hardware.

Image source: NVIDIA

NVIDIA estimates the number of GeForce graphics cards in desktop systems at about 200 million units, another 50 million are mobile solutions in laptops. Of this number, no more than 15% of the GPUs in use can be attributed to the RTX series. According to company representatives, the potential for modernizing the park is great, since sooner or later the remaining 85% will switch to products with support for ray tracing, plus the total number of game lovers will grow.

Image source: NVIDIA

The first quarter of the presence of video cards GeForce RTX 3090, GeForce RTX 3080 and GeForce RTX 3070 on the market, according to the estimates of the CFO of the company Colette Kress, brought an increase in shipments by 40% in a sequential comparison, and this is even taking into account the serious shortage of video cards. as well as rather high prices. This example leads NVIDIA to believe that the Ampere architecture is at the very beginning of a long and successful market journey.

In the laptop segment, management hopes are even higher. According to Colette Kress, laptops are now the fastest growing gaming platform. In seven years, the market volume has grown sevenfold. Last quarter marked the twelfth double-digit increase in sales. Approximately 95% of laptops in operation with GeForce graphics solutions lag behind modern gaming consoles in performance. At the same time, a laptop based on GeForce RTX 3060 is 30% faster than the same Sony PlayStation 5, according to NVIDIA, so the potential for upgrading the park of gaming laptops is also great.

Оставьте комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *